Saturday, December 10, 2022

Gratitude

 

It seems I'm daily amazed at how my entrepreneurial journey is going.  This week we learned that we made the top 5 of a business launch we applied for.  Which means of 80 brand new businesses that applied for mentors we were enough to really be considered.  We also secured rights to sell Wizards of the Coast DnD supplies wholesale in our store.  And we are amazed by all the local artisans who continue to come to us seeing if we could carry their items.  It's been one tender mercy after another.  

And I'm beyond grateful.

Today we held our first big event.  A Larp in the Tavern.  And the store was full.  People not only visited but they stayed the whole 3 plus hours of the event.


I'm grateful for the friends and acquaintances of my sons who volunteered their time to be our quest givers.



The Knight


The Rouge


My familiar pirate playing Liars Dice with our adventurers.


The Bards who had the whole room singing along with "The Wellerman" and other appropriate shanties. 


And the Wizard who had followers deciphering codes about dragons.

Wow, Wow, and Wow!

I think this LARP in the Tavern will be a monthly gathering.  I'm so grateful to have found my crowd of Fantasy lovers here in Utah.  

I know there will be days where it gets hard.  Friday I spent 15 hours in the car driving to pick up new gaming tables.  Not fun, especially driving through a snow storm which probably added 3 hours onto my journey.  But I'm grateful the tables and I returned home in good shape although extremely tired.

And tonight my husband is taking my place at Evermore so I could be home completing my college homework.  So grateful.  

I can't wait to see what fantastical adventures happen next.

No comments: