Thursday, January 7, 2010

One Magical Morning

Nothing gets my kids out of bed faster than mom excitedly calling them to view a bit of morning magic.Winter 015

Only a couple of times of year are the heavens so brilliantly lit with swirling flames of glorious color, they cannot be ignored.

Winter 018

The entire skyline enchanted us for a full 10 minutes with it’s magical display of hues and tints extraordinaire.

Winter 021

So breathtaking that you just didn’t want it to end.

 Winter 022

When they sky finally turned a dull gray we vowed to keep the magic of the morning with us throughout the day. 

So my girls and I started planning for our participation in a very fun upcoming Fairy Swap hosted by FairyChildHeirlooms.  Click on the picture to see more info.

fairy-swap-button-2010

We dug out our fairy craft boxes and dreamed of all the wonderful fairy treasures we could create.

Winter 030

Yes, we’re dreaming again – And I Like It! Glitter Pixie Dust,  fairy fabric, beads and charms are the perfect ingredients to make that morning magic last a wee bit longer.

Winter 035

And I just had to visit the blog of Button Willow Cottage – if only to listen to the enchanting music she plays there.

Hope you have a magical day too.

Tootles, 

FawnDear the Forest Fairy Follower

6 comments:

Kiwi said...

Wow, those images are amazing. I can't remember the last time I woke up and watched the sunrise.

laterg8r said...

gorgeous pics - hope you had a magical day :D

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful sunrise! I miss those too often...

~Mama Cayman ;) said...

What a beautiful way to start the day!

Unknown said...

Love your blog! I am hosting an art giveaway that you might find interesting. Stop by when you have a chance and take a peek.
Blessings
Diane

Arrow said...

I love the view you have!