Guess What? It’s my 300th Post. And I’m having a Blog party with presents.
It’s going to be a grand adventure. Presents and all. So grab your pixie dust, wings, or if your inclined, your pirate cutlass or slingshot and come along. Beware, This is not just any blog party. It’s a party for the Young and the Young at Heart. And all it takes to attend…
Is a little Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust.
While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
I’ve been tossing this idea around for a couple of months now and seeing that summer is flying by, and sadly, there is no Holiday to celebrate in August, I don’t want it all to pass by without embracing the inner child, having fun, visiting the world of imagination and loving every moment spent with family and friends. We would love to have you attend.
Everyone is invited whether your 1 day old or 100. All you need is a little imagination and a willingness to share with other’s your secrets to staying young at heart. Some ideas might be…
* Make a fairy garden then eat some tea and cakes with them.
Maybe they’ll take you flying or sprinkle you with Pixie Dust.
* If that’s too tame you could cross Swords with Hook and his villainous crew. (Please remember that this is a family friendly website so nothing too dreadfully bloody.) I reserve the right to make any inappropriate party goers walk the plank.
* Then go in search of some buried Treasure…
* Climb Trees with the Lost Boys.
* Build a Teepee with Tiger Lily
* Dress up as your favorite character.
* Swim in Mermaid Lagoon (take care not to let them drown you)
* Build Sandcastles on the Beach
* Lie on your back and watch the Clouds (See the little fairy on the right?)
* Or sleep under the stars.
Remember all the fun things you did as a child and do them again. Smell the roses, watch the sunset. Eat Ice cream on a cone. Enjoy the little moments.
Children have neither past nor future; they enjoy the present, which very few of us do. ~Jean de la Bruyere
Record your adventure and blog about it on Sat. August 22nd. We’ll have such a grand time visiting everyone. Just post a comment and your ULR below and I’ll be sure and link your party to mine on my side bar.
It wouldn’t be a party without presents so I’ll be giving away some fun goodies like this Never land Treasure box, a fairy pendant, and more to a few of my lucky party attendee’s. To see all the Treaured loot you'll need to visit this Post Here. You’ll get one entry for participating in the party. You can also get another entry by leaving a comment on Aug. 22nd to the actual party adventure.
Feel free to copy and link the invitation to your blog. Here’s a couple of different sizes you can choose from. I just right click on the image and choose the ‘save picture as’ button. Then link up.
It won’t be the same without you. Hope you can come.
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create.
He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe is as good as dead; his eyes are closed. ~Albert Einstein