Wednesday, November 5, 2008

He's My Prince!

So Prince Erik is out of town which makes for Mommy projects and fun and messes but I really do miss him. The other night I went online and bought midnight movie tickets on November 20th to...





Man those bad vamps look wicked.



I was thinking Girls-Night-Out and All And then, Get This, I got the shock of my Life when Prince Erik decided he wanted to come with me. I about keeled over right there.

What? He wants to come to a movie where ladies of all ages and mental instability are shrieking like a bunch of schoolgirls? 'Yep', he said.

He has always been more than patient with me and this whole guilty obsession of mine.

So in honor of this special occasion I might just have to make us some matching shirts like these...

I'm so darn excited because it will be our first date since February. FEBRUARY! Why? Because we won't worry about leaving our O.D.D./Polar child with the others too much when he's fast asleep.

Thanks Prince Erik - You're the best!

I might even have to reciprocate the gesture and purchase tickets to Monster Truck Madness next time they are in town. And I could get him this shirt that says ' Crush All Competition.'

And I figure that I'd look appropriate wearing this because this is how I'd probably feel at the event.

But it's all worth it if he wants to go to a girly chick-flick with me.

10 comments:

Kathleen said...

Those shirts are great! I wish my oldest was home from college-- we could go to the midnight movie together. Maybe I'll hit up the hubby too.

Have fun!

Justabeachkat said...

I'm reading Midnight right now. It's so different from what I normally read, but so good.

Hugs!
Kat

Anonymous said...

Umm... What have I gotten into? I was just figuring that I have been trying since Feburary to go out with this fantastic girl, and finally she offered to take me to a movie. Heck I'm in for that...

PE

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I totally miss being home. And am a little worried about what else might going on that is NOT blogged about...

PE

Anonymous said...

Love you ! (Let the world see it here !)

PE

RavenM said...

Yay for you:) Sounds like fun. I *think* my hubby's going to take me on the 22nd :)

Jeanne said...

I don't think I could get my husband in to see Twilight with me unless I bribed him very seriously. Love those t-shirts!

Honey Mommy said...

How fun is that?! I don't think my hubby would come with me to a girly chick-flick. Of course if there's vampire violence he may consider it!

debi9kids said...

Great tshirts! Very funny how the hubbies surprise us, huh?

Chanté said...

I'll be honest. I'd prefer a date to something else than a sensual vampire movie!!!