Saturday, April 19, 2008

Global Cooling


Can I tell you that the whole global warming theory is seeming less likely to me by the day. I think it should be called global cooling with the weather we have been having lately. Last night and this morning we were graced with some more of the white stuff. Come on, it's the end of April already. A normal farmgirl would be planting a garden by now.




I have to admit it's still kindof pretty to look at...





And it gives me a good excuse to put off the weeding for yet another day.


Plus, we can pretend the weather is getting warmer and have a little Luau!


Nothing like virgin pina colada's on a cold day. Brrrrr!


3 comments:

Trena Doll said...

So, one day it's unseasonably cold and you just throw together an impromptu luau? Must you always be so amazing? You make the rest of us look bad.

PS. The photos of snow on the tulips were exceptionally pretty. Thank you for sharing your gifts. You are amazing.

fawndear said...

You would be amazed at what things you can throw together with a local $1 store. Actually P.E. was the amazing one that threw this party together.

Anonymous said...

Fawndear, keep taking such amazing photos and we will have to organize a gallery opening for you!!! With your permission I would like to use the third photo as a wallpaper on my laptop-what say you?

As always, I am inspired by the spontaneity that you and P.E. enjoy, and I aspire to achieve Luau's at the drop of a hat in the near future.

~Susan:)