Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Finishing Dreams – Kick in the Pants Style

So Kelly of A Stuffed Life is having a secret Dream Party where participants latch onto one of their dreams and finally go for it. 

Secret Dream Party

Well, I’ve been feeling full of dreams the past couple of weeks.  Something about being surrounded by my kids and summer brings my dreams back to the forefront.   And it’s about time.  So, after talking it over with myself.  I decided that even though I’m jumping on board at the last minute, (being the procrastinator that I am) this was just the kick in the pants I needed to go for yet another dream. 

Can’t wait.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Don't worry about the procrastinating thing--I'd probably decide to join on the sixteenth! Have fun and let us know how it all goes!

Kelly said...

You're not a bit too late, and I am happy you will be joining the party!

Hugs, Kelly