Saturday, August 28, 2010

Down with Trolls.

Sadly the trolls are out there.  Remember my enchanted gift to the park?

Summer 579

I was informed by some friends that they couldn’t find it when they visited the park, so I had to go check for myself.

‘Sigh’, they were right.  Some trolls had come and carted off my fairy door just as I feared they would. 

Dumb trolls.

Summer 270

Of course I’m thrilled it lasted so long.  Three weeks feeding the imagination of children was something to be happy about.

So in order not to let the Trolls get the upper hand.  I’ve used the random generator to choose three lucky winners from the participants at my Magical Second Start to the Right Adventure.  I so wish I had something for all the participants because I loved visiting everyone.

[Summer 706[3].jpg]

Winner of my Fairy Dream door (on the left) is:

Surviving Grannies Guide to Happily Ever After

The Winner of my Cottage Kitchen Fairy Door is:

OLDE BAGGS ‘N STUFT SHIRTS

And finally my good-luck wood Ebony ‘Believe Necklace and Earring set goes to:

Witch Way

[Summer 720[3].jpg]

Congrats again ladies.  Please be sure and send me your addresses to I can send a little enchantment your way.

So Take That Trolls.  You can’t snuff out our imagination no matter how hard you try.

10 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Aww, sorry the trolls came out! Congrats to the winners though, looking forward to seeing what happens with these fairy doors :o)

Trena Doll said...

sorry about the trolls, but it reminds me that no portal into the magical realms is permanent...there is beauty in the unpredictable. hugs.

laterg8r said...

mean trolls - next time use super glue LOL :D

fawndear said...

Sadly 3 1/2 inch screws and Gorilla Glue couldn't secure the door against the Trolls.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Darn those trolls! Well even Peter Pan had to deal with those nasty pirates! It's part of life I guess. So I guess I will try not to be too sad that I didn't win...I've been checking back religiously hoping it might be me! Congrats to the lucky winners though!!! And thanks for sending us all on a very memorable adventure. I asked my kids tonight when I was tucking them in to tell me one thing they like that I do...they said, we like when you have pirate parties...Then I asked what they don't like that I do...they said "uh, wait, I still have more things I like...like when you give me a pirate sword...." SO THANKS!

Arrow said...

Too bad the world has trolls like that. We loved the pictures you provided, and we think there are three very lucky people from your drawing!

Jorgelina said...

Oh!sorry the trolls came out!
Congrats the winners

Anonymous said...

Dang trolls. How awful. But congrats to your winners!

julia said...

Oh, we were heartbroken to see the magical house so changed!!! Thank you for giving my daughter a gift of wonder. What a sad lesson about the world that those mean old trolls who live under the bridge feel so compelled to ruin a thing of such beauty and magic. :>C.
Thank you again and again for creating that gift; it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

Julia

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Sorry about the trolls.