Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Top Ten Thankful for’s…

• My testimony of the Savior and his love for me as an individual. The Tender Mercies have come in waves this past year…

• My amazing husband who loves and supports me no matter how hormonal, witchy, and cranky, I get...

• The most amazing 6-pack of kids that teach me 24/7 all about love and how to be a better person…

• The miracle of health in my life. This last year I’ve been given a second chance and I don’t intend to throw it away…

• Family and Friends who call just to say, ‘Hi, How are you? What can I do to help?’ And more often than not, they are in much more need of help than I. I’ve been blessed with so many of these angels over the past couple of years…

• Happiness and Laughter especially in my children…

• Goals and Accomplishments: My firsts this year included, hair highlights, pedicure’s, 5K’s (notice the plural), Sprint Triathlon’(s), Homeschooling my Princess’s...

• Realizing the importance of taking care of me first. I know it sounds a little selfish, but when I take care of myself I have the energy and capacity to take better care of the loved ones around me…

• Hugs…

• I’m thankful for Weaknesses. Through them I’ve been strengthened and gained a testimony of how much my Father in Heaven loves me. And through the weaknesses I see that others have been given, I can now see how much he loves and cares for them as well.

I’ll probably kick myself for forgetting some other things. I wish everyone an amazing thanksgiving. What are you Thankful for…

No comments: