Friday, March 28, 2008

This Proves It. I'm still a Kid.


blog readability test


At least it didn't say Pre-School, what with my mad-spelling skills, or lack thereof, and all. I guess it makes some sense since my day revolves around this age group. I was trying to have an intelligent chat about monsters over at Trenadolls blog. You know trying to defend my insane attraction to the Twilight series, and I quickly realized I was in over my head. I'm more comfortable with simple little thoughts. So I tried her blog and guess what...


blog readability test


By the way, Trenadoll called and thanked me for sending Susan to her. Finally she has someone she can have an intelligent chat with. I guess I am a bit comforted in the fact that, even though I'm just a big kid, at least I have the wits to surround myself with wiser more knowledgeable friends.

4 comments:

Trena Doll said...

Hmmm - iiiinteresting. What precisely do they mean by "reading level?" Clearly it doesn't measure wisdom or humor - yours, my deer, is far above any elementary level.

And are they trying to say that my 4+ years of "higher education" didn't take? That's disappointing.

fawndear said...

Maybe you just use bigger words than I do. Hey and four years isn't too bad... I got dinged 9 years of extra education over elementary school.

Anonymous said...

I'm still a kid with you Fawndear. I think we all have different opinions, but some are able to take those thoughts and make them not very easy to understand to those of us with a smaller vocabulary. Just wanted you to know your not alone. As for what Trena doll said, "you have some great wit and fun reading. I love your blog. Love, Aunt Sassy

Anonymous said...

I'm still a kid with you Fawndear. I think we all have different opinions, but some are able to take those thoughts and make them not very easy to understand to those of us with a smaller vocabulary. Just wanted you to know your not alone. As for what Trena doll said, "you have some great wit and fun reading. I love your blog. Love, Aunt Sassy