Thursday, March 5, 2009

I’m The Witch Again.

I was walking into the Craft Store today to pick up some things for Abner’s Senior Project and I had Hope in my arms.  She was being very snuggly and looking at me like I was the best, most wonderful thing in the whole wide world.  Overcome by her brilliant smile and adoring look, I kissed her forehead and whispered.

‘I Love you Munchkin.’

To which she replied equally devoted…

‘I Love you too Witch.’

Somehow I think she will never forget my costume for Last Halloween.

Picture 1150

That’s it.  This year I’m going to be a Fairy Princess.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am soarry to laugh but that is really funny!! :)

RavenM said...

LOL! I'd be a princess this year too if I were you, heehee.

Shannon said...

Oh, I love her!! She sounds just like my little Adji.

debi9kids said...

OH.MY.GOSH! Too funny!

Susanne said...

Heehee! That is too cute. :-)

Jen said...

Haha! But I might add, you looked like an AWESOME witch!

Unknown said...

:-)

I nominated you for the Kreative Blogger Award:

http://diaryofanewamerican.blogspot.com/2009/03/kreative-blogger-award.html