Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And the Winner Is...

Before I announce the winner's I have a bit of sad news. I had to disqualify PE from the contests on account that he's sleeping with the judge and because his idea of a Craft site is a 'Water (boat) Craft' Website. He knows boats are a sore subject with me especially when it's sitting on your front lawn irking the neighbors and growing a mountain of tall grass under it. Don't worry I'll forgive him.

So Mr. Ghostie goes to Natalie where it will Happily Haunt her abode.






And My Fairy Portal goes to Miss Sunshine Dawn and her daughter Rachel. Hopefully it will encourage the garden fairies to leave her Mum's garden and come for a visit.




Thank you ladies for commenting!

6 comments:

Natalia said...

:-o!!!

Thank you, thank you, and did I say thank you?!

I'm so happy! He'll have a good home, promise. You'll even be able to see him in my Halloween blog posts and see how he's doing, lol.

I'm e-mailing you now.

Wow.

Thanks, again!

Trena Doll said...

Rats! I never win! Ah well, maybe next time. Or does the family connection disqualify me too? :(

Dawn Zorer said...

THANK YOU!!!! I can't wait to show it to Rachel. It brought a tear to my eyes. I am soooooo excited.
We will make the fairies happy.
Hugs,
Dawn

Treasure Ann said...

Oh well, hopefully next time. Seems like I have hard time winning these give-aways. But I'm not giving up. Have a great day.

fawndear said...

Don't give up if you didn't win. I've loads of holiday ideas for upcoming give-aways and I'm not mega popular-(YET) So chances are good that you still can win something.

Natalia said...

He's home! :)

Thanks, again!