Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween Blog Party Plans Anyone?

Dear Shiloah from Empress of the Home alerted me to a blog party coming up. I can't resist a good Halloween party. If you want to play along visit A Fanciful Twist on the 18th and get oodles of Halloween ideas for decorations, costumes, food and fun from everyone else playing along. Plus you just have to go to her site because she is the most fantastical artist. I know my girls and I would go Ga-ga if they could take a Princess Tea-Party with her in her garden.


Me myself and I would love to have our families budgeted green costumes done along with a smorgasbord of hauntingly healthy party recipes to share with you all.
The thing I'm most looking forward to is gleaning ideas from so many other people. It's great that we'll still have time after the blog party to incorporate some of those spooky ideas into our final Halloween plans.

No comments: