Thursday, October 9, 2008

High School Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Horror 101...

Be afraid... Be very Afraid. This is the future of our country folks. So what are your kids doing during school hours? Abner and Candyman made another little movie ditty during one period of school this week. Remember their lightsaber Soap Opera during an afternoon of 'What do I do when I'm a bored teenager?'

I can't complain about these kids though. There are a lot worse things they could be doing. And if they are the future leaders of our country at least we'll have something to smile at. Hey Abner - start lifting weights will you - loveable beanpole - you? Maybe someday you can be as ripped as Candyman. Nice on the scary ending part.

So without further adieu - I now present - Less than 59 seconds long and The Finest in High School Creativity (filmed and compiled in less than one period), this side of Geekville, USA. Fantasy, Sci-Fi Lovers, Eat your Heart out (Na - never mind). But do enjoy...

3 comments:

RavenM said...

Love it, hee hee :) It's fun watching kids be so creative. I love the freedom :)

cking said...

I love the videos:) I had to show my roommates and we all completely enjoyed it:)

Trena Doll said...

"I can defeat you when I wield the power of Thaeron's Branch." - it's destined to become as much a classic as "Hello...My name is Inigo Montoya..."
And the super-fast running was AWESOME.
Thanks for the smiles!